Friday, July 21, 2006

blogworthy

I'm struggling to find something blogworthy (photos, that is). Seems my mojo has dried up. My mom is here though so I'm hoping to get some good shots of Sarah and her grandma in the next few days.

Had to find something because I can't remember the last time I went 3 days without a post. So, here you go. Taken on the same day as Wednesday's pics.





Sarah's best friends: Clifford, Tubby Hobokin, dolly-that-has-yet-to-be-named (open for suggestions), Waddles, and RaeRae. She was a one RaeRae baby for a while there but now she cuddles with each of her friends on a rotating basis.

Anyway, here's a post. Blogworthy or not. Now, if only Charlotte's Momma would catch the hint and do the same!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Blogger's block"...what a cruel fate! No worries: when you have a kid that looks like Sarah, who needs prose...?

A.K. said...

i was starting to think something was wrong in the blog world... between you and J.J. not posting recently i just didn't know what to do with myself!!! love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating the blog. I was beginning to go into withdrawal ;)! Daphne

Susie said...

Ashleigh has that same Rae baby- it's her middle name, too. Isn't is so cute when they have animal friends??

Megan said...

Glad to see new pictures. Sorry about the "block". I loved Jamie's Rae Rae. She has it in her little keepsake box now. She has new snugglies now.

Dave said...

I love those pictures,especially the first one, its like Sarah in her little world, I wanna know what she's thinking about her soft friends!
Thanks for the pics, I will post soon!