Sunday, July 09, 2006

just sweetness

I am in love with this age. Everyone told me how fun things would be once Sarah was old enough to start responding, playing, moving, laughing, etc. I had no idea. I seriously cannot wait to get up in the mornings to see her chubby, cheerful face. And the way she looks at me, smiles, and then buries her head back in her sheets as if inviting me into a game of peekabo. She's all sweetness. Here are some pictures of her being just that - perfectly sweet.




And, by popular demand...the crawling video.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Sarah looks like she is in her playful mode in those pictures. Good job crawling, little one!

Anonymous said...

Erin, I love these pictures! What a fun age she is at right now!!

Joyce said...

How sweet are those pictures! Just wait until she starts to walk...Your days are numbered, now. She'll be like lightening, so prepare to get some roller blades on. Another wonderful thing when they do begin to walk...is holding their little hand...just wait and feel that up-coming bond! Walking hand-in-hand is just the best!!
Love you all...

J.J. said...

wow i love the video! you won't believe how quickly she turns into a pro:)

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet it poisonous!
Liz

Anonymous said...

>sniffle<
I want that baby back!
>sigh<