Charlotte Ann Ryan was born today at 11:57 a.m. (pacific time). Meghan went into labor early this morning and progressed fairly quickly. Mom called me on her cell phone and let me listen while Charlotte was born. AWESOME! I was so sad that I wasn't there with her but hearing her cry for the first time was definitely the next best thing. She weighs 8lbs, 3 0z. and is 19 inches long. She's got lots of hair and I'm betting it'll be curly and red. Love that little baby already. Lots and lots.
I'm sure more pictures will be forthcoming but here's what I've got for now.


Stop over to Charlotte's Web and congratulate the new momma and papa!
more pics...
7 comments:
CUTIE! Happy Birthday to Charlotte. Congrats to the parents and the new Aunt and Uncle!! I know you are SO excited.
Love,
P & T Cobb
Thanx for being "DeeDee-on-the-spot" to post the first pix of your new niece! I also love you for keeping us so well updated on her progress. What does Sarah have to say about her new cousin?
Granddaddyx2
Wow, those pictures bring back such wonderful memories for me! She is so lucky to be part of your family. Congratulate everyone for us!
Love,
Stella's parents
Wow! Two wonderful baby girls!
Thank you for calling us so faithfully. I am glad you got to "be there" for Char's first cry.
><
It's truly a miracle to give birth to such beautiful babies. If it takes a few short hours or a very long time to birth our,"Little Ones", we are proud to have them finally, for all to see...
I'm so excited to be a "great aunt" again. I can't wait to buy my girls lots of junk they don't need, just like I did for their moms!
wow congrats meghan!!! been wondering about your little one!
Post a Comment