Wednesday, July 19, 2006

caught in the act

We have a mischievious little diaper dwarf at our house.

She likes to pull all the diapers out of the basket and strew them about when she thinks we're not looking.





She's learned the word "no" and heeds it quite nicely. Unless that "no" is in regards to diaper strewing or paper chewing. Go figure.

6 comments:

A.K. said...

LOVE the lighting in both those pictures!!!! great job deedee!

Anonymous said...

love these! Just wait - you'll do a lot of "no"ing. Very soon you and daddy will become experts at redirecting Sarah's focus.

I echo A.K.'s sentiment regarding the lighting.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a kid who "devours" books (...after all, why do you think they call it "Reader's Digest.... ;)...).And while you think she's just turning over the diaper basket for the heck of it, I'm thinkin' she's searching for a place to read all her books..(it's in her genes...see great-Granny for details). Give that PigBear a big ol' kiss and hug from her Granddaddy!!

Megan said...

Nice one. Soon she will learn to not listen (conveniently) when "no" is said!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures--such a great effect! I had to get my Pigbear fix while I'm gone. . . can't wait to see her with Grandma when I get back from DC!

J.J. said...

such pretty pictures:) you have only begun to see what she will get into...