Thursday, July 27, 2006

mobile

Getting these mobile babies together for a group shot is getting harder and harder. Samantha had this bright idea...



And congratulations to Caroline on her first tooth! That makes Sarah the lone playgroup babe without toofers. If we weren't so attached to "Pigbear" we'd have to change her name to "Gummy".

10 comments:

Megan said...

Great photo. I love the way they are all hanging on to the side. Congrats Caroline on the teeth!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot...and noone's crying. Yes, congratulations to Caroline!!
P.Cobb

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about toofers - and kept forgetting to ask! Maybe the Pigbear will wake up one day with a full set of choppers.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Thanks for the shout out to Caroline!

Joyce said...

That's the way to do it...Coral the little-ones in, so there is no escape!
Such a cute picture, and no one is crying; as Martha Stuart would say," That's a Good Thing!"
Love you...

Susie said...

So you lock up up in a crib... genius!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Sarah. Happy Birthday to Sarah. Happy Birthday dear Sarah, you're 9 months old - old lady!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Caroline! Don't worry Sarah, Nicholas didn't get teeth forever either, they will come eventually! Gina :)

J.J. said...

yay caroline! finally, huh! and great idea - those kiddos are just going to get harder and harder to capture, i tell ya.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...From "PigBear" to "GummyBear"??? I don't know..it sings to me..!