Thursday, July 06, 2006

news flash

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I'd like to introduce you to a full-fledge crawling baby!



She's finally mastered crawling forward (not just backward and sideways) and is highly motivated by anything dangerous: electrical cords, small objects just the right size for choking a baby, plastic bags, steak knives (okay, that might be a bit of a stretch, I don't leave steak knives laying around on the carpet). The point is, she's crawling. And we're proud.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Sarah! You make a PT proud!
Daphne

erin said...

How I love comments from Daphne!! MWAH!

Megan said...

Yay, Sarah! It's a whole other world now. Good luck with the moving tot!

Dave said...

Look out world, here she comes!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Sarah! ><

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, I'm so PROUD that you are crawling. Now be a good girl and don't crawl in bad places.
Love You,
GeGe

Lori Grimes said...

I can't wait to give that baby girl a big kiss!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sarah and Good Luck mommy and daddy.... Gina

Anonymous said...

You G-O-O-O-O-O, lil girl!!
Granddaddy

Anonymous said...

GO SARAH!!! I knew it was just a matter of time. Brent & Deed I'm sure you have the gates up and secure because you're really going to be "on the go" now. :))
Love you all!!!

AW

J.J. said...

CONGRATS!!!!!