Friday, May 05, 2006

RaeRae, part 2

I've determined that Sarah must know what I blog about each day. I've suspected her giftedness and, apparently, she really is that bright and intuitive. (please read sarcasm into that last sentence).

It must be so because what else could explain her 4:30am "playdate" with RaeRae last night? I think she read about how sweet I thought her new friend was, and she wanted to let me know that she thinks her new friend is real sweet too. So she woke up long before the sun just to share some giggles with RaeRae. Make that giggles and acrobatics. We're definitely lowering her crib this weekend. After her early morning romp (yes, she did eventually giggle herself back to sleep...) Daddy found her at her typical 6:30 wake up time with her arms and legs firmly gripping the crib slats, trying to hoist her little 16 pound body up and over the top. RaeRae must have taught her that. Maybe this new friend is not the good influence we orginally thought he/she was (gender still to be determined).

Sorry, no pics. I know I'm a bloggin' fool but even I'm not crazy enough to grab my camera at 4:30 just to snap a blog-worthy photo.

edited...

My mom is still here with me. Recently I got her to start a blog of her own because she has a real gift with words and a lot of profound things to say. I really love what she does over there. BUT since she's been here she's been driving me crazy being poor, pitiful nobody-comments-on-my-blog-lady. So stop over and say hi!

4 comments:

A.K. said...

What? No pictures at that time in the morning?! What were u thinking?! hah!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Rae Rae must be a girl, because only another girl could "peer pressure" our sweet sarah into such grown up tricks!

A.K. said...

ps-I'm working on this summer- need to get in touch with Gary and then i'll let you know! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Pink Shoes said...

oh yes, raise that crib rail/lower that mattress... we waited a little too long on that one...all turned out OK, but you never want to hear the thud!