

This was one of the flowers in my Mother's Day bouquet. I finally had to take it away when Sarah started to eat the petals. Until then it was super fun for the Pigbear.
Here's one that Brent and I agree captures her essence...

mobility update: This evening Sarah was having a ball rolling all over the living room when we noticed her starting to hike her leg up and pushing with her knee. I think she's getting dangerously close to getting onto all fours. Better get this tri-level with a basement baby-proofed!
9 comments:
Thank you so much for the flower Sarah! It is so beautiful, I think I will hang it in Charlotte's room so she can see how beautiful it is too!
Wow, Erin! She is absolutely beautiful. Those are some stunning pictures. Keep up the great work!
Miss you,
Meg
Your little princess wins the cutest-baby-I'm-not-related-to award.
She is so, so darling.
O.K. Deedee and Brent I know you two are nice looking but..... "oh my gosh" she is the cutes baby I have ever seen!
Ya know, these picutes could really pay for Sarahs college. That face could make you rich!
Sarah is so cute! Her expressions are priceless. Just wait until the mobility starts and she's talking constantly.
Love you all,
AW
P.S. Get the gates for the stairs on "ready, set" because you will really have you hands full when Sarah discovers "GO".
Is it just my imagination, or do I see an awful lot of her Aunt MayMay and her grandmother's reddish/auburn hair creeping into her own? I'm proud of the mobility report...I'm counting on her taking her first unassisted steps at Granddaddy and NaNa's house...(hey, I can dream, can't I?)!
Granddaddy
I have to agree with Noah's comment.
oh my those are STUNNING!
Post a Comment