Monday, May 22, 2006

daddy fun

I'm so glad Sarah has the daddy that she has...he's just so fun. She's a lucky, lucky girl and I plan to remind her of that for most of her lifetime. He spents lots of alone time with her this weekend because I was busy with Stephen Ministry training and my girl's night. Not only did they have lost of fun hanging out but they even managed to get the entire house cleaned! Yippee for me! AND they took pictures too...Here's Sarah helping daddy with the laundry. Ignore the crazy, pasted-to-my-forehead hair she's got goin' on. We're at a loss as to what to do with her lengthening locks.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



And, since bathtime is usually daddy time, I can't resist posting this one. These were snapped as Sarah was waiting patiently for daddy to fill the bathtub with water.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! Time away, great pictures AND a clean house!

Ashley said...

such adorable pictures! can i please ask what kind of digital camera you have? i'm looking to get something a little beyond the 3mp nikon i have. :) thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so adorable. I love looking at her wonderful smile. In everything that she does she has the biggest eyes as if she knows exactly what it is she is doing.

Terry said...

Her daddy is indeed a great one! And her mommy is no slouch either! Love, Grama

A.K. said...

Congrats on you Stephen Ministries! That is such a neat thing that you are doing!!! And what precious pictures of father/daughter time!

Dave said...

What a good daddy! Sarah is truely a lucky girl...as far as the hair issue, I still vote for cute barettes, despite my own personal bad experiences (Sarah is much smarter than I, Im sure she wont clamp them on her tongue!)

Dave said...

Okay, one more thing, I just have to say, in that last picture she looks like she is ready to audition for "American Idol" or something! SO cute.

Anonymous said...

Sarah you are the cutest "Ham Baby". I'm with Aunt MayMay you do look like you're ready for "American Idol". As for your daddy I have been telling your Mommy she is one luckie lady. (which she knows)

J.J. said...

oh it's so nice that our babies have such good daddies:)

Anonymous said...

The folks at work and I ALSO thought the second sink picture looked like she was singing into the faucet :)
No need to change a thing - barettes are cute, but who notices pasted-to-forehead bangs with a smile that cute?
Liz