The pictures are great, Deed. Your talent increases each time you take another picture. I love the ones of Sam and Caroline -- great for Mother's Day, and, of course, ALL pictures of my baby are precious! Love, Mom
those are GREAT erin! love the ones of sam and caroline a TON! she must be so happy...now i will be expecting to get some good ones of me and al:) only a month til we see you guys!
Seriously, how lucky am I to have such a great photographer for a best friend? To have such beautfiul pictures of me with my daughter is priceless! J.J., you better take some good ones of Erin and Sarah when you come so she can be just as blessed!
Hey There, So cute, are all those pictures. Not sure if the Milk Box Picture is the best for Little Sarah... I think better yet, "THE GERBER BABY!" Love You....
8 comments:
The pictures are so cute. Can you e-mail me the one of Sarah on the milk box. I need it for my new desk.
The pictures are great, Deed. Your talent increases each time you take another picture. I love the ones of Sam and Caroline -- great for Mother's Day, and, of course, ALL pictures of my baby are precious! Love, Mom
those are GREAT erin! love the ones of sam and caroline a TON! she must be so happy...now i will be expecting to get some good ones of me and al:) only a month til we see you guys!
Awesome pictures! Samantha is so lucky to have such a good photographer for a friend.
Oh, I too love the ones of Sam and Caroline. They are are beautiful pair!
P.Cobb
P.S. Tell the milkman to order us up one of those cuties =)
Seriously, how lucky am I to have such a great photographer for a best friend? To have such beautfiul pictures of me with my daughter is priceless! J.J., you better take some good ones of Erin and Sarah when you come so she can be just as blessed!
Awesome pics!
Hey There,
So cute, are all those pictures. Not sure if the Milk Box Picture is the best for Little Sarah... I think better yet, "THE GERBER BABY!"
Love You....
Post a Comment