Monday, December 15, 2008

pictureless post, version 3

I realize this blog is quickly getting pictureless and stale but I promise to have more pics to share soon! Do you believe me? Yeah, you probably shouldn't. My blog promises are notoriously bad.

At any rate, I just wanted to pop on to say that I've been having HORRIBLE problems with my email lately. Some messages get sent and others don't...with no rhyme or reason to it. Sometimes I get bounceback messages...and sometimes I don't. If you've tried to get in touch with me over the last couple of weeks and haven't heard back from me please be patient while I get this whole thing worked out. Thanks! =)

As I was mentioning my frustration over this ridiculous problem to Brent this morning Sarah piped up with, "yeah, mommy, sometimes I have that problem with my blog too. (pause) At my pretend house."

Thanks Pi'bears. It's good to know I'm not the only one.

6 comments:

Tammy Waida said...

That Pi'Bear cracks me up. My two girls are about 6 months behind yours (2 1/2 and 6 months) and Sarah's comments always make me laugh because I can see my older daughter's imagination beginning to sounds a lot like her's. And my younger one is just as laid back as Ephraim.

Looking forward to the pictures! Also, I 'm signed up to take Wendy Schulz' advanced photography class in January. I'm so excited!! My goal is for my photos to be half as good as yours!

Anonymous said...

That Sarah of yours is one funny girl! There is no doubt about it!

( Did you get my e-mail? With my address?)

Megan said...

At least you were able to get a laugh out of the whole thing. My email has been doing the same thing. I need your phone number so I can chat about Mazie. If you have time, send it to me over email and I'll call soon! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Leave it to Sarah to put things in perspective!

J.J. said...

yes well alla likes to tell me AT THE LIBRARY and very loudly, that 'mama i have to check my email' as SOON as she spies a computer. cracks me up. until i tell her it's time to go and she tells me 'MOMMY I'M NOT DONE WITH MY WORK!' oh my.

Robin said...

sarah is H I L A R I O U S!!! and so stinkin' cute.