Sarah showed off her mad Christmas caroling skills when the Clarks were here and serenaded them with pretty much ever tune she knew. Of course they're mostly approximations like "Bow to the World" (I'm not really sure that was Jesus' mission exactly) but still cute. One of her faves is O Christmas Tree which also happens to be the tune to my high school alma mater. Go figure. I'll try to get the man of this house to grab some Pi'bears Unplugged. In the meantime, just one of our little Christmas girl...

13 comments:
Love the angle of this picture...beautiful!
I'll just ditto what Joey said because that's exactly what I came on to type!
What a Christmas Angel!
Darling Christmas picture!
Love this picture of her!!
...And why, oh, why, did we have to have that song for our alma mater? I can't even sing the correct words at Christmas time, because automatically, in my head, it goes, "Oh, Donoho, Oh Donoho..."
(Sigh.)
Oh, that's breathtaking, she does look like an angel!
so simple so pretty!
oh a tree! yes that's what we need to get!
"...our love for you will e'er grow!"
Oh high school memories!
That picture is perfect Christmas card material! Maybe you can sell it off for other peeps to use?! :) I mean, she is a professional model and all....
Such a beautiful photo, Erin!
Wow! That may be the most beautiful picture I've seen on your site to date. Either that, or I just caught the Christmas spirit!
I love , love. love, this shot
Post a Comment