Last year my oldest son(almost three at the time) sang, "Jinger balls, jinger balls, jinger all the way oh what fun it is to ride a one hor...*BIG breath* 'humpin' sleigh! Hey!"
Say that out loud and it sounds a little *off*. =) It's just the way it sounded. I have kicked around blogging about it but have been worried that someone might be offended. But I had to share when I saw this.
Erin, Remind me sometime to tell you our constuction equipment mispronunciation story about Ben. Let's just say we thought he was cussing like a sailor until we figured out what he was saying.
26 comments:
I'm sorry, but...
Bwwwaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaa
That's hilarious!
I now keep singing this 'lovely' version over and over in my head... and giggling every time!
Kids say the cutest things!!
That just made my day. LOL!
I just spit my coffee out. That is HILARIOUS.
Uh oh! Better pray that's not on the song list at your Christmas service this year!
oh my!! i thought it was odd the muffin man made his way in to jingle bells at our house but i think pigbear has taryn beat LOL!
Totally awesome. :o)
Wow! That is hilarious! The girl sure does know some Christmas songs! Though maybe you need more work on the lyrics.
LOL! ;)
Oh my goodness! I nearly fell off my chair giggling.
She is just like Mazie. Mazie has come up with some whoppers to different songs, let me tell you. Too funny!
Ha! Too funny...
Didn't she also have a fun version of 'It's raining, it's poring"?
That is classic!
:-) Thanks for the laugh!
Oh yes, Shelley, "it's raining, it's porning"...another Sarah classic.
That is nothing short of hilarious! I hardly ever comment but just HAD to! I LOVE it!!!
Made my day also!
You had to be snickering under your breath as you corrected her.
That's pretty darn hilarious!
Ok, that is SO SO FUNNY!!! It brought me out of the "lurking" mode! :o)
My son use to sing, "Ho, oh, the mistletoe, humble it may seem..." instead of "hung where you can see..."- but P'Bear's version of a song is a winner!
Thanks for the laugh!! I had to forward this to my other friends!! We all need a GREAT laugh every now and then :) Priceless!!!! Amy T.
Hee hee. This oughtta make you feel better.
Last year my oldest son(almost three at the time) sang,
"Jinger balls, jinger balls, jinger all the way oh what fun it is to ride a one hor...*BIG breath* 'humpin' sleigh! Hey!"
Say that out loud and it sounds a little *off*. =) It's just the way it sounded. I have kicked around blogging about it but have been worried that someone might be offended. But I had to share when I saw this.
Cody and I are laughing hysterically!!!
OH HEIDI! That is HYSTERICAL. Yes, I most definitely feel better!
Erin,
Remind me sometime to tell you our constuction equipment mispronunciation story about Ben. Let's just say we thought he was cussing like a sailor until we figured out what he was saying.
That Sarah is too cute!
Anne
I think all kids do it. My oldest used to sing "The bi*chy bi*chy spider". Good luck hearing that and not laughing!
that is hilarious!
Which confirms that kids do say the darndest things. Too funny.
Post a Comment