Thursday, December 04, 2008

ado(red) x 2

Baby Ben has arrived and is cuter than you can even imagine! If you don't know who baby Ben is read his story here. And then view more of his scrumptious sweet babyness here.



The kiddos and I traveled to B'ham yesterday to hang out with Daph and Ben and have Ben's welcome home photo shoot. I made sure B-Ro was wearing his Adored shirt and I contemplated Sarah and I wearing our (red) shirts as well but tossed out the idea the last minute. I was SO MAD at myself when we arrived and Daph and Ben were decked out in their gear too. Ugh. First instincts are always right! Oh well...the boys were adored-ly perfect together!



Not sure if you can see B-Ro in these shots since he appears to be pretty much translucent (wow, we are some pasty people, huh?) but it's all good since Ben was the star of the show anyway! We've waited a long time to help Daphne welcome her son and we couldn't be happier for her...and for Ben!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like they've been best friends for years! I love these pictures too. You are an amazing photographer. I am so proud of your talent!!!

Lori Grimes said...

Congratulations Daphne, he's beautiful. Welcome to motherhood.

Megan said...

He just looks so happy. Like he is supposed to be with Daphne forever. I love those pictures.

Jen said...

what cuties! Ben looks so happy, congrats to Daphne! I'm off to read the rest of his story!

Colleen said...

I've been following Ben and Daphne's journey for a few months now, I'm SO, SO glad he's finally home! What a happy child!

Amy said...

They are so cute together. It dawned on me a few days ago that they're almost the same age and I love that first one of them laughing it up just like old friends!

Neurotic Atty said...

The cutest little boys in Alabama for sure!

Shana-Lynn said...

He is so precious!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Those are two of the cutest little guys I think I have ever seen!!!

Congrats Daphne on your new son. I'm sure this will be the most special Christmas ever with this precious gift. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Samantha said...

If you don't post some pics of B'ros in his baptism gown soon, I'm not going to be friends with you anymore.

Heather said...

They are so adorable together!