Love it - Merry Christmas! This also reminds me that we didn't think to take a "family" picture today...
Now that made my Christmas very merry! Miss you guys!
Merry Christmas! The Anderson's
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OHIOTHE MOYERS
Merry Christmas, too! I loved listening to Rich talk to Brent today while I was cooking away in the kitchen. It was almost like you all were sitting in our family room. . .
Cuteness - total cuteness! Glad you had such a good day, we did too.
Why don't we ever take family photos? This is adorable. Merry Christmas guys.
Papa did a great job taking these pics! Love the happiness and joy we found in your home yesterday!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! What a happy family picture!
Finally - a snapshot with all of you!! LOVE IT!! Merry Christmas!!! XOXOX
I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Love you!
Such great pictures! Merry Christmas and happy new year!
super sweet. merry one to you!
Happy Birthday, Brent :)Love, the Finks
back atcha!
cute family.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Love it - Merry Christmas! This also reminds me that we didn't think to take a "family" picture today...
Now that made my Christmas very merry! Miss you guys!
Merry Christmas! The Anderson's
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OHIO
THE MOYERS
Merry Christmas, too! I loved listening to Rich talk to Brent today while I was cooking away in the kitchen. It was almost like you all were sitting in our family room. . .
Cuteness - total cuteness! Glad you had such a good day, we did too.
Why don't we ever take family photos? This is adorable. Merry Christmas guys.
Papa did a great job taking these pics! Love the happiness and joy we found in your home yesterday!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
What a happy family picture!
Finally - a snapshot with all of you!! LOVE IT!! Merry Christmas!!! XOXOX
I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! Love you!
Such great pictures! Merry Christmas and happy new year!
super sweet. merry one to you!
Happy Birthday, Brent :)
Love, the Finks
back atcha!
cute family.
Post a Comment