I remember taking this shot but I don't think I'd ever even opened it. We were hanging out in Old Colorado City (or was it Manitou Springs?) for the day and Brent sat down outside my favorite funky little boutique to wait while I shopped around (and if memory serves me right I bought a super fun white necklace that I wore almost daily until I left it in CA at my grama's house, my sister found it, wore it and broke it. Some things about sisterhood never change I guess.) Anyway, when I came outside I found my two favorite people perched on the stoop - the little one mimicking the big one. It doesn't get much sweeter than that.
Added a little vintage flair to this just for the fun of it...since it is a flashback and all...
12 comments:
aw love it!
I love love love it. My little one does this constantly right now. Too cute!
cute! what cool windows to do a senior shoot at! got your email. i'll reply shortly!
Thanks for all the posts this week! Love that shot and the cool effect. . .
Those two.
Sarah is so cute wrapping her arms up like daddy's. So sweet.
SO cute!!! And I love how your hubby poses for your photo taking! (or at least doesn't turn his head when you take a photo like mine does!)
awesome picture, great memories, --would love to know what you did to add the vintage flair! -it just makes the picture perfect!!
Love the pic! That is priceless...still not seeing how the broken necklace plays into the plot of the story but you know what they say...finders keepers ;)
I remember that necklace - LOVE that shot in MS.
All right. What was the name of that store again? You had some linky love to it forever ago, but I don't want to "dig" to find it. Do you remember the name??
Ooooh, Wendy, good memory! It's called Barracuda Bazaar and it is so amazing. I seriously love that place. Pick me a up a trinket while you're there, wouldya? :)
Post a Comment