Monday, February 18, 2008

Bigfoot Smiles

This post has nothing to do with the size of my little guy's feet.

Oh, Deed always makes me put a disclaimer out: Brent blogging here. I don't think I've blogged since Ephraim was born. Since that time, this blog has been all over the place--photos, environmental issues, even links to how much Borax Amy uses in her diaper pail (fascinating!). But, the blog has been lame in the video department. It's not that I've lost interest or stopped taking videos. It's just that posting videos about Ephraim smiling and cooing has been difficult, because when it comes to smiling he's been, well, rather Sasquatchian. I would come home from work and hear about him smiling, but I didn't believe it.

In the last couple of weeks, though, he's changed his tune a bit and is offering up some good stuff. He is a happy boy, and we're so happy to have him in our little family. So here it is: it's not Pi'Bears-grade entertainment--he is only 3 months--but this little clip shows our guy rolling over and smiling at his Mama. Enjoy.

11 comments:

the larsons said...

Why am I crying? He is just THE most adorable, innocent little creature - what a sweet keepsake. Love him!

Jodi said...

Wow, that is such a sweet video. He has made that jump from "newborn" to "baby boy."

And I'm totally impresed with the front to back roll over... still haven't seen that in our house!

Samantha said...

Ephraim is adorable. His Mama is kind of a freak. :)

Nancy said...

He sure is a cute little guy. He makes me want to have another one! :)

Terry said...

Big Sister Pigbear, the original, says from grama's house: I love Baby Ephraim!

Jeanelle said...

He's a beautiful boy!

Denise said...

Oh, that made me smile! What a precious baby! Oh - he's just so so so so so so cute! I see a lot of Daddy in him - do you get that much from people? I love hearing you two talk together. His little voice is so sweet. And, oh, how he loves his mama! His eyes twinkled as they looked at you. Oh, he's just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan said...

So sweet. I love how hard he was trying to roll. Those grunts and smiles are wonderful.

Heather said...

Sweet baby boy! He's beautiful! Jackson started rolling over at 3 months too...they grow up way too fast!

liz said...

Oh.my.G-d. He is so.stinkin.cute!
Thanks, Brent, for that great video - I could watch it on endless loop for days =sigh=
And, great use of "Sasquatian"!

Anna said...

aww, he is precious!!!