With the perfect heart jacket from Ms. Joyce and the perfect red shoes from Aunt Parmy, Sarah was all decked out and ready to tear into her Valentine's party at school. Ahem, I mean Balentime's party.
She blew me a few kisses...
smiled for a quick shot...
and had her eye on the door...
She came home with a bag stuffed with cards and goodies from her friends. Her friends went home with this...
wow. you are SO mother of the year! you never cease to amaze me with your creativity and very 'i have-it-all-together-ness'. the last thing is something i lack. i consider it a miracle if i get a shower in each day! lol
Jen, while that is incredibly sweet all the people that really know me are cracking up right now! And please refer to pretty much all of the posts in November '07 for evidence to the contrary! :)
Yep - Jen is right - I was slapping together teacher gift bags at 11:55 PM last night. No way I thought about making our own valentines with fabulous pics - you are too much girl!
Just accept the fact that you're Mother of the Year ok?! That is probably the cutest, most creative Valentine I've ever seen! All while tending to a toddler and infant. You're making all the rest of us look bad DeeDee!!!!!!
Lots of love on Valentines Day! (and kudos to Ms. Joyce for that awsome jacket!!)
Parm, they're definitely clown shoes at this point but she wouldn't leave the house without them this morning and, frankly, I wouldn't have let her anyway. They're just PERFECT!
And if I were really MOTY I would have already sent Lily's valentine to her instead of it sitting right here next to me.
Oh and did I mention that Sarah got a special card in the mail today? FROM YOU!? So there you go.
Erin, I was just going to add to what I said earlier that: ...and you have "SO much love." Anyway, believe it or not, T was the one who got things together on the cards. He even picked out that awesome card for Pigbear. Isn't it a fun one. You know, I didn't realize that daycares do Valentine bags too, so Lily was one of the few kids who took but did not give. Oops.
Been forever since I've commented (I've had some really weird PC problems - got a new one now, though), but I just had to chime in on this adorable Valentine!!! Great job on the photo and the creativity of the card! What lucky friends she has! ;)
So cute! I love those shoes...I wanted to get Emma some but I held out until they marked them down and they sold out as I was ordering! Happy Valentine's Day!
26 comments:
So adorable! Love to all the Cobb's on Valentine's Day!
wow. you are SO mother of the year!
you never cease to amaze me with your creativity and very 'i have-it-all-together-ness'. the last thing is something i lack. i consider it a miracle if i get a shower in each day! lol
Jen, while that is incredibly sweet all the people that really know me are cracking up right now! And please refer to pretty much all of the posts in November '07 for evidence to the contrary! :)
I'm with Jen -- you're totally mother of the year!
Yep - Jen is right - I was slapping together teacher gift bags at 11:55 PM last night. No way I thought about making our own valentines with fabulous pics - you are too much girl!
Teacher gift bags?
...oops...
:)
So so cute! I hope you are having a happy Balentimes Day!
Mazie used to call it Balentines too. It's so cute. Have a lovely day!
Just accept the fact that you're Mother of the Year ok?! That is probably the cutest, most creative Valentine I've ever seen! All while tending to a toddler and infant. You're making all the rest of us look bad DeeDee!!!!!!
Lots of love on Valentines Day! (and kudos to Ms. Joyce for that awsome jacket!!)
Yippee! Sarah is wearing the shoes. Do they fit or will she have room to grow? I ADORE the valentine (I just love pink and brown together!!)
P.S. Erin you are truly are Mother of the Year(s), and I only wish I could do half the things you do. You have SO much energy and creativity!!
We're blowing kisses up to Huntsville.
Parm, they're definitely clown shoes at this point but she wouldn't leave the house without them this morning and, frankly, I wouldn't have let her anyway. They're just PERFECT!
And if I were really MOTY I would have already sent Lily's valentine to her instead of it sitting right here next to me.
Oh and did I mention that Sarah got a special card in the mail today? FROM YOU!? So there you go.
:)
doesn't sound like all the people that know you are cracking up!! In fact, it sounds like they all agree with me :)
oh and by the way, nov 07..i think that ephraims room photos in Nov 07' say enough! you never stop! :)
Erin, I was just going to add to what I said earlier that: ...and you have "SO much love."
Anyway, believe it or not, T was the one who got things together on the cards. He even picked out that awesome card for Pigbear. Isn't it a fun one. You know, I didn't realize that daycares do Valentine bags too, so Lily was one of the few kids who took but did not give. Oops.
What great shots of Sarah - and the card was just toooo cute.
Happy Valentine Day to the Cobb's.
Lobe, Lobe, Lobe!
Been forever since I've commented (I've had some really weird PC problems - got a new one now, though), but I just had to chime in on this adorable Valentine!!! Great job on the photo and the creativity of the card! What lucky friends she has! ;)
Long-time lurker...first-time poster here.
Just had to add my two cents about this absolutely adorable valentine. Pigbear is cute as a button and so is the valentine!
Love the creativity!
Happy Valentine's day!
Happy Valentines Day!
Zoe LOVED the shoes! She is a shoe girl! I thought the valentine card was wonderful!
Amy C
those are the cutest balentimes ever! alla had to have shrek ones:)
So cute! I love those shoes...I wanted to get Emma some but I held out until they marked them down and they sold out as I was ordering! Happy Valentine's Day!
OH MY GOSH... that is the cutest jacket I've ever seen on a toddler! She is such a cutie. Love the Valentine's too!
Awe! How cute! Her Valentine had to be the best one there. So precious!
Hi. I just stumbled upon your blog. What cute V-Day cards!!! Also, your kids are adorable! Great pictures....
ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment