Wednesday, February 20, 2008

CHANGE.

Nope, not a post about Barack. Sorry if you're disappointed. :)

This kind of change is a little less political...



I tend to do things on a whim and this was no exception. I've been wondering how Pi'bears would look with a bob for a while now and this morning armed with a sucker, a comb, and a pair of blunt scissors I went for it. I have to say, she's pretty darn cute. I think I'll miss those pigtails though.

Here's her first glimpse in the mirror...

14 comments:

Tina said...

How cute! I have yet to take the scissors to my 2 (on Friday!) year old's hair. You're a brave mama, but the results are adorable :)

J.J. said...

AW! she's adorable!!

Megan said...

I think her cheeks and eyes stick out more now. She is just so beautiful.

A.K. said...

looks good! love the length!

Shawna said...

Too stinkin' cute!! I love her reaction! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

the hair ct looks great - don't worry it will be long enough for pig tails in no time. As for the nursing issuesyou might try talking with a lactation consultant from the hospital to see if they can help. Godd Luck.

Gina said...

Good job mama! How brave. I used to try and cut Nick's hair but it was never that good so I have given up and take him to get his hair cut now. I will have to see what happens with Maiyah???

Tanya said...

You're a hairdresser too?! Is there anything you can't do. :) Looks great.

Kim said...

Her face is priceless! It looks great.

Amy said...

She looks great! I'm so excited to see it (and you all!) in person in just 2 1/2 weeks. Great job with the scissors, Mom. You are a braver soul than I!

Kimberly said...

I am BEYOND impressed that you did that yourself!!! She looks ADORABLE!

Colleen said...

So cute!

Megan said...

Is there anything you can't do??!

So cute!

Neurotic Atty said...

I love bobs on little girls. Pigtails and long curls are cute, but I love the bob. It's so girly and sweet to me. Sarah certainly wears it well!