I'm happy to report though that Skype is helping to ease the pain. Brent came through huge with my webcam for Christmas and since then we've used it almost daily to reconnect with our buddies. Just yesterday we chatted with Caroline as she waved her new big girl undies around for Sarah to see. A few days back I got to see Liz's Anna toddle across the room - she wasn't even crawling when we moved. And tonight...this...


Happy Birthday sweet baby Hayden. Singing to you via webcam was nothing like the real thing. But it was so much better than nothing. We love you so much big boy.
6 comments:
Erin, your love for your friends came through so clearly it brought tears to my eyes. Just one more reason your blog is so popular!!
P.S. Isn't technology wonderful?!?!
It was so nice to hear and see you tonight. Mazie was amazed at the whole thing and was full of questions afterward. It's nice to not feel so far away, even when you are.
Scott and I have the webcams and it has made these weeks SO much better! I can't imagine it without it- its something about seeing a live feed
Happy Birthday to Hayden!
Gotta love Skype.
I'm so glad that you could "be there" with us! And I love those pictures. I have a fun one with you and Sarah in it! I miss you guys. . .
I was surprised and so happy to see Sarah and yourself on the webcam at Hayden's birthday party. I had trouble keeping in the tears! Glad you were able to join the party through the webcam.
Post a Comment