Thursday, August 17, 2006

under the weather

That Pigbear has not been feeling like herself for the last couple of days so, sorry, no pics. MamaJo and Papa are here now though so I'm sure we'll be getting some soon. Well, I did take this today, just for fun. When you run out of subjects you make do, right?



And I wanted to THANK YOU ALL for all your replies yesterday. I tallied up all the "votes" with #6 in the lead and #3 a close second. Not what I expected. But now I'm rethinking whether my entry is even in this batch...a lot of you mentioned some others I hadn't thought of. Sooooo you may have to do this again! I'll keep you posted. But, seriously, thank you for your encouragment. You really don't know what it means to me!

10 comments:

J.J. said...

awww bummer. alla's been under the weather, too, but i think she's on the mend. cheers to the little babes.

Susie PSU said...

Mikey is sick too! I have a great picture of Molly in a tractor wheel, though, so perhaps I'll use that when I can figure out how to get it from my phone to my computer. I can see how this goes - I already need to upgrade my camera!!!

Lori Grimes said...

I'm sorry to hear Pigbear's under the weather. I hope she feels better soon. Please give her a big get well kiss from her Aunt Lu.

Anonymous said...

Hope PB is feeling better real soon

Anonymous said...

feel better, Sarah!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Hope Sarah feels better soon, send her hugs and kisses. Gina :)

Joyce said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your little one is ill. We all need to build up our immunity...to so many things out there!
Give her a pee-a-boo and a hug for me.
Love you all....

A.K. said...

feel better pigbear! thanks for thinking of me! i'll let u know what i find out!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Pigbear! Sorry I missed the voting...let us know what you decide.

Love,
P.Cobb

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Cod pay phentermine Vardenafil hydrochloride prescriptoion medicine Cabinet refacing Sick barcode readers Best price on canon eos rebel digital camera Diablo midnight paintball Viagra womens orgasm Disadvantages of reverse mortgages Cyber+sport+betting totes umbrella information Battery operated medical faucet fidelity national insurance company russian levitra Levitra length of effectiveness hpv spread from hand to penis Thinkvision lcd Em game hold video