Grandparents are great!
I'm soooo jealous! Hello to MamaJo and Papa!
Every picture tells a story...those do for me!!Love you...
well since alla's nana & pappi are coming on friday i can see what you mean!
How did you get your blog so wide? I am still working on getting mine edited, but can't figure out how to change anything - so I thought I'd ask the pro....
Sarah seems quite content and seems to know that she has her grandparents wrapped tightly around her finger, too precious! Gina
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Grandparents are great!
I'm soooo jealous! Hello to MamaJo and Papa!
Every picture tells a story...those do for me!!
Love you...
well since alla's nana & pappi are coming on friday i can see what you mean!
How did you get your blog so wide? I am still working on getting mine edited, but can't figure out how to change anything - so I thought I'd ask the pro....
Sarah seems quite content and seems to know that she has her grandparents wrapped tightly around her finger, too precious! Gina
Post a Comment