Monday, August 07, 2006

I promised more

So here they are.










Not sure what she's doing in this one but I thought it was fun...



We've been busy doing moms-of-babies stuff. We drove to Monterey today and went to Denis the Menace Park and then took the girls to the two-story McDonalds that has a fish tank. I think the novelty of both of these things was lost on the girls. When Meghan and I were little Mom used to take us on the exact same outing so we enjoyed reliving the memories, even if the babies were seriously underwhelmed. Here's Sarah enjoying what she could of Denis the Menace. They've added a kiddie park so that was slightly interesting. At the very least it provided a cushioned surface for her to crawl on.





Brent I hope that'll give you a Pigbear fix until I get some more photos up. It seems my camera shutter has been drawn to a much tinier subject. I think the big girl's glad for the break.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you can give that Pigbear a little break. I like her big girl outfit. Get her a dog at the chili dog stand!

love

Daddy

Terry said...

Thank you for more pictures of my beautiful granddaughters. Glad to hear about your nostalgia run to Dennis the Menace Park -- you guys always did enjoy that! I love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

So glad to see all your great pictures! Sounds like you're having a great time, but I second Brent's request to bring that Pigbear home! Enjoy the rest of your week!

A.K. said...

LOVE the pictures of the two little wee-wads! but post more!!! they are soooo precious you are keeping us all hanging for more!

J.J. said...

been waiting for a baby update! i heard from the stahr's about that park! alla would LOVE it!

Trice said...

Adorable

Anonymous said...

Too cute.... with all these cute pictures to print out we now have more pictures in our house of Sarah and Charlotte than we do of Sheri and Kevin. Sheri went and bought frames today for all of them... Keep them coming.

Megan said...

The Denis the Menace park is awesome. I can't wait to be there in September when Jeremiah graduates. Glad to hear you are having a great time. Those babies are adorable.

Anonymous said...

What absolutely, adorable pictures. Sarah has grown so much just since I left Colorado. Miss you both much!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you have made us all addicts and then thrown us in DETOX by not blogging lately! I've been about to die to see these babies. (As Jay says, "I've been replaced by the grands!")
So glad you guys are getting to do the "mommy stuff" together.
Love you - miss you ><

Anonymous said...

Deed you take the best pics of the girls! Thanks for the sweet updates of Charlotte. I can hardly wait to get my hands on both girls.

Love you all!!