I've been able to see some of Charlotte's first smiles. She tends to save them up for her Aunt Lori who, might I add, was recently the beneficiary of Sarah's first kiss. I swear that woman has some sort of mystical powers over babies. But back to Charlotte. Five weeks old and already smiling. She's definitely gifted. I'm pretty sure it runs in the family.

And here's a look at how Sarah has been occupying a lot of her time lately. Her favorite spot at Aunt MayMay's house is perched on a chair overlooking Charlotte's cradle. Just peeking in and letting out a chuckle every now and then. If Charlotte offers out a hand or a toe she's rewarded with an all-out Pigbear squeal.

When Sarah's at Grama Dixie's house she's all about the doggies. If she hears them bark her little ears perk up, she turns in the direction of the noise, and takes off for the screen door. The positions herself here...

At Aunt Lori's house she loves the trampoline. Noah and Aaron humor her with a little light bouncing and some photo ops...

Once she's gone the serious jumping begins...

And, finally, take a look at this duo. Their performance was a rousing success. I think the pianist is destined for greatness. Oh yeah, the guitarist too (love you, Noah!).

Enough for today. Good night!
8 comments:
Smiling at that young and piano at less than a year? That IS a gifted family!
What great pictures. Looks like you are all having a good time. That Aunt Lori was able to get the first smile out of you too, if my memory serves! Love, Mom
Erin, what precious moments. Makes me think about how much I will miss my sister and her kids when we have to move. Looks like Sarah needs a playmate. She seems quite impressed with Charlotte. Gina :)
THANK YOU FOR MORE PIX!
Looks like the cousins are getting along famously.
Sarah just looks so grown-up next to Charlotte.
Love you guys!
Love that piano picture. Looks like the start of a new band! I am glad you are having such a great time.
Move over Elton John and Billy Joel. Sarah is on her way. Keep the random tidbits coming.
I can't wait to see how Sarah is with Baby Shertzer!
Those two baby girls are the princesses of the Grimes house.
WE LOVE THEM!!!!!
Post a Comment