Tuesday, August 01, 2006

in the interest of fairness...

Lots of things to say on this Tuesday morning...

1. I'm posting something new now that Brent and I both have 14 comments. However, let me point out that if LIZ had not commented A DAY LATE on Brent's post I would have won the obnoxious war between the Cobbs. (j/k Liz...you know I love you!)

2. I know I've written before about my on-line photography discussion group. I thought I'd share my entry for assignment #3...it was supposed to be outdoors in shade. I'm not super crazy about it but it'll do. AND, more news on the photography front...Brent brought home the entry rules for the 2006 photo competition on base. It's in October and I'm so excited. I'll be posting my possible entries for your consideration in the next few weeks. I need help choosing!



3. For those of you who were concerned that the Pigbear was sitting in the middle of a road in my last post you can breathe a sigh of relief. She was in the middle of a dirt trail and Brent was in charge of spotting for bicycles. So please don't report me to DHS just yet.

4. I'm going to see Baby Charlotte DAY AFTER TOMORROW!

5. And finally...(this is the post that never ends)...since I called Liz out a little earlier I need to make it up to her...have you EVER seen two trendier pregnant chicks?

8 comments:

Megan said...

Wow those mamas-to-be look great. They are glowing. The picture of Sarah is really nice. I love the yellow-she looks good in it. Have fun seeing your new niece. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Erin! You know I'm always a day behind, but I love that shot of Amy and me :) Have a great trip to CA!
Liz

Anonymous said...

You're a shoe-in for the base photography contest (you and Sarah that is). I'm so excited to see how it will turn out. Are they in need of another non-bias judge, because I'm available ;)

WOW, Liz and Amy look FANTASTIC! Just too cute. I'm glad they can share the experience together.

Be Safe,
P.Cobb

J.J. said...

YAH AMY!!! So excited for that GIRL belly:)

Love Sarah on that chair - gotta get me one:)

Cannot wait to see the photo entry possibilities!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture, Erin.

I definitely agree with J.J. that Amy has the "girl" belly, which is good because Megan, Erin, J.J., Catie, and I may kick her out of the club if she ruins our streak by having a boy. Liz, your's is definitely a "boy" belly. :)

Dave said...

So Parmy brings up a good point...how will you pay Sarah her royalties when you win this contest?
Those are two adorable prego chicks! Love the top Amy!

Terry said...

Amy and Liz look wonderful -- second trimester is so much fun, the tiredness is gone but the "huge" feeling not yet there! Sarah is a doll in her yellow chair! You will knock them dead with the photo contest. Kiss my baby Charlotte for me. Wish I could be there with all four of my girls together! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I really like the yellow chair photo. It makes me happy.

I am excited for your friends in the last picture. It will be interesting to see a couple of new babies added to the mix.

Can't wait for you to see Charlotte. Wish we could be meeting you guys there.