I guess posting these means that my trip to see my first niece really is over. I'm majorly hoping they'll be flying out here in October for Sarah's birthday. If I tell myself that then it's not nearly so sad to think about being away from them.
Those are some well-loved babies -- and I must say that their mamas are quite dear to me as well. Love the picture of my four girls! And Sheri looks like a natural with Miss Sarah in her arms. Love, Mom
Baby Charlotte really put on a show for you. You really took some nice photos of your family. I almost thought that you had a twin you and your sister look so much alike.
13 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the one of the 4 of ya'll! SO precious!
Great pictures Deed. I really love the one of Sheri and Sarah. BTW when did you take the one of Baby Girl and I? I don't remember that.
Great pictures. I love the big smiles of Charlotte. The one of all four of you is great too. I didn't realize who much you two look alike.
Those are some well-loved babies -- and I must say that their mamas are quite dear to me as well. Love the picture of my four girls! And Sheri looks like a natural with Miss Sarah in her arms. Love, Mom
Welcome home, Erin - I can't wait to see you tonight :)
Looks like it is back to the store for more picture frames...
Love the picture of the four of you Erin. Don't be too sad, we will cheer you up tonight. Gina
Baby Charlotte really put on a show for you. You really took some nice photos of your family. I almost thought that you had a twin you and your sister look so much alike.
I love your pictures. I look forward to them everyday! Your new neice is beautiful!!
aw look at those big smiles! wow!
Hey girlie!
You sure have a talent in not only catching the moment, but catching the love! Looks like a wonderful trip was had by all!
Love the pix! I am going to frame the one of the four of you. Grandaddy and I totally understand the sad feeling of being so far away. (Now x 2!!!)
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
Post a Comment