Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm it

Evidently I was tagged by J.J. so here it goes...

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Somewhere within about an hour's drive from every relative and friend I have. Okay maybe not every relative, but most of them.

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Definitely my pajamas.

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? A smile that's genuine...and my honey definitely has it.

4. Last CD you bought? Yikes...It was a super-cheesy CD of scripture put to music for kids. Bought it to use with my children's choir. They LOVE it. I, however, cannot get it out of my head on Sunday afternoons.

5. Favorite place to be? Under the covers with the Pigbear and her Daddy.

6. Least favorite place to be? Sitting in traffic driving a stick-shift.

7. Favorite place to be massaged? I'm a sucker for facials and neck massages.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Stronger in mind than in body, for sure.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Whenever my Pigbear alarm goes off. Unfortunately she doesn't have a snooze button. Usually around 6:20. Sometimes a heavenly 6:45.

10. Favorite kitchen appliance? the KitchenAid mixer my mom gave me as a housewarming gift.

11. What makes you really angry? People who are insensitive, mean, or rude.

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano.

13. Favorite color? YELLOW! (haven't you read my profile? C'mon people, get with the program!)

14. Sports car or SUV? I'm seriously not a car person. Our '91 Ford Ranger is good enough for me. Okay, that's a total lie. But only because I'm still mad at it for losing it's transmission in the middle of St. Louis. A story for another time.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Without a doubt.

16. Favorite children's book? The Quiltmaker's Gift. Although my answer to that question will vary everytime you ask it.

17. Favorite season? Fall, Fall! My baby's birthday is in the fall!

18. Least favorite household chore? Dusting.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? The ability to bring world peace...I know that's cheesy but, gosh, wouldn't it be nice?

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I'm SO not a tatoo girl.

21. Can you juggle? HA! In addition to not being a tatoo girl I'm also SO not coordinated.

.22. Person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? Isabelle Parker, James Murray...

23. Favorite day? Friday, for sure. Friday, at 6:00 pm, more specifically.

24. Sushi or hamburger? Sushi! Paul, Meghan and Dave can attest to the fact that I tore through some sushi on Thursday night.

I guess that's it. Please no one tag me again. That was way too taxing. In an effort to force her to update her blog I'm tagging my sister and just cause it'll be fun, Aunt Lori.

And, I can't post this without throwing in a few pictures so check out this cutie...10 months old! Can you believe it? Thanks for cooperating, Caroline!









10 comments:

A.K. said...

i feel like you get more amazing with that camera each time you pick it up! great work!

Anonymous said...

Your Sarah is so incredibly lucky to have such an adorable friend! Two beautiful children from two beautiful moms...who I missed terribly tonight knowing I was absent book club.

~the original Susie

Megan said...

Nice answers. I love the pictures of Caroline. I can't get over how much she favors her dad!

Lori Grimes said...

I love the pictures of Caroline, she's "soooooo big".

I'm untaging myself, thats way to much typing for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making my little cutie look so beautiful!

J.J. said...

no WAY ten months, gorgeous absolutely classic pics. good job answering!

Dave said...

Your pictures are truly beautiful! Im sure it helps to have a beautiful subject...Happy Ten months Caroline!

Anonymous said...

Caroline is so precious!!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Erin and Samantha,
Love the black and white with Caroline's two front teeth showing in her smile (and cute hat and cardigan! So precious!
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Caroline has gotten so big and look at all that hair! What a big girl and so adorable. Gina