Isn't it some kind of rule of parenting that you
must photograph your kid's first sloppy, goopy, greasy experience with spaghetti? I'm pretty sure it is. And I'm SO not a rule breaker so here they are...



And, for those of you who don't know, there are two ways to say "all done" around our house.
In baby sign language...

...and in Pigbear...
13 comments:
That's great. She sure looks like she was having some fun with that pasta!
She is going to love all that "people food" she can have from now on! Of course, she hasn't met much she hasn't liked, has she?
welcome to yummy messy grown up food and welcome mommy to messes and never ending clean ups!
I can understand why she had so much fun--it was so tasty! Thanks for dinner last night!
I can understand why she had so much fun--it was so tasty! Thanks for dinner last night!
What a cutie... I miss those days. Not enough to have another, but I miss them
Yes, it IS an unwritten rule - you MUST take messy-face pictures. These are crucial tools that parents pull later in life, as needed...
love that Pigbear >< >< ><
Yummy!! I love Pigbear's translation of "all done" the most! It is so her.
yeah that little one is signing! and seriously, you ARE a rule breaker. it was not real spaghetti, it was some kind of little pasta. post again when you give her the real deal:)
You just reminded me of some spaghetti shots I have of Ash- totally obligatory shots for the scrapbooks~! Or some books.
Oh, that last picture says it all...mum..mum..good, that's what my pasta is...mum...mum...good!
Just don't let her taste the fast-foods, as that will be a hard habit to break!
Love you...
Did she eat any of it? Looks like it went everywhere but IN her mouth...real cute Deed...as always
Yeah, gross! I'm bringing Delaney over to your house when she starts eating.
Brandy
Post a Comment