Tomorrow I'll share the last few pics from my trip to Cali. I'm home now and God Bless that little Pigbear for sleeping in the empty seat next to me for the entirety of our 2 hour flight this morning. Love her.
For now, I'll post a couple of my favorite pics from Noah's shoot - you gotta love a kid with his own sense of style.



Noah, thanks for humoring me and wearing the only collared shirt you own! Sheri, I promise I have a pic to post of you tomorrow. And Sue and Mom, there's one of your four girls coming too.
6 comments:
Congrats on the lens! And great pics of Noah -- can't wait to see the rest of them. I know the Pigbear family are happy to be back together. Love, Mom
Noah looks great. The pictures are wonderful. I can't wait to see what the new lens does.
so happy for you missy! can't wait to see new stuff!
I just ordered almost all of the pictures of Noah you e-mailed me(one of each in a 4x6) Thanks again for all the time you put into this and I'm happy you're getting you new lens.
The pictures of Noah are great! You've really captured his style and good looks. Far too many senior pictures don't really capture the true person. Great job. I know he's got to be pleased.
Glad the flight home went well. You were certainly in our thoughts and prayers.
Looking forward to the rest of the pix.
Noah's pictures are awesome, everyone will be jealous of his pictures. Welcome home, I bet daddy is glad to have his girls home. Gina
Post a Comment