Wednesday, August 02, 2006

half 'n half

Last night I had the rare chance to bathe Sarah. This is strictly a Daddy job these days and Mommy is generally not even allowed in the bathing area. Okay, I made that up but seeing as how the girl can splash you from a good 15 feet away, I keep my distance.

Lucky for me (and my camera!) last night was relatively mellow. So I snapped away. Is anyone surprised? If you are, shame on you.

I decided to post half in color just to mix things up a bit. First, the B+Ws...


And now, for a little color...




Let me just tell you that I squeezed that little baby burrito for a good long time after her bath. Nothing is more cuddly than a warm, clean, toweled baby!

Baby Charlotte - here I come. I hope you're ready!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE the one of Sarah looking at her reflection in chrome! It's such a great way to get inside that cute little head of hers :)
Liz

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her all bundled up. How adorable.

Anonymous said...

I wish that I could squeeze that baby...while biting my tongue of course ;). Daphne

Roz said...

I'm with Trice. The bundled up one is my absolute fav. Although there's something to be said about that direct "hey I'm in the tub here" stare in the b&w. :-)
Great job Momma Erin! Pics are fantabulous!

Anonymous said...

You girls ahve a great flight and a great time in Cali....!

Anonymous said...

what a precious face...

J.J. said...

have so much fun! can't WAIT to see pics of baby charlotte! love that last one all snuggled up!

Megan said...

I have to say it again. Sarah looks good in yellow. I also agree...there is nothing better than a clean baby wrapped in only a towel snuggled in your arms. That still goes for ages 2 and 4!

Terry said...

Wish I could see all four of my girls together. The pictures are great -- I love the one of her reflection in the chrome -- great idea. Love you, be safe tomorrow. Mom

Dave said...

can't wait to pinch "MY" babys cheeks see ya tomorow

Anonymous said...

I love the bundled up picture too! I think it's precious. You take the best pictures. I enjoy then daily . they make smile ;)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! You can see her sweet little personality come out in that first one... Have a good trip and tell your sister I said Hi...

Anonymous said...

Bath time is the best time of day, especially the snuggle time afterwards! Pictures are great Erin! Gina

Susie said...

what a sweet girl you have, Erin :)