Her first tooth came up while we were in California about 6 weeks ago. It's now a full-fledge chomper. Her second is about halfway up and, judging by the continuously runny nose, I'm guessing she's working on another.
Here's a close-up as requested by The Most Demanding of All Demanders...Susie (PSU, or "the orginal"). This was taken during Sarah's highly anticipated 1st birthday shoot. I can't post anymore until the invitations come in the mail. But, trust me, they're cute. Thanks to the fast moves of Ms. Amy who is becoming a professional at keeping that Pigbear entertained.

Dry cheeks compliments of the frigid weather we had here today. Sarah and I were caught in the SNOW!
7 comments:
love the first installment of the first birthday shoot and cannot wait to see more. WISH we could be there. and what do you mean SNOW?
it's september!!!
Hey, I don't think you can call it a "first birthday shoot" when you've still got 5 weeks until the big day. And it's not like you aren't going to take about 10 more shoots between now and then. . . Can't wait to see the birthday invites!
SNOW?! and i thought bleaksburg was bad here- but we have had no chance of snow yet- THANK GOODNESS!
Just toooooo cute!!!! Sarah will be chomping on some salsa and chips, before you know it...once those other teeth come in!
Love you...
Snow?! Wow - Sarah will really enjoy that this season. The tooth is so cute - I got to see it up-close-and-personal!
Can't wait to see the Birthday pix. (Can't believe nearly a whole year has gone by already)
><
We missed you guys bowling tonight -the girls did great though! I love the 1st b-day picture and can't wait to see Sarah (and her teeth!) in person soon.
The Most Demanding of All Demanders?? Moi??? Persuasive, influential, convincing - I prefer those, thanks. LOL
But thanks for the details and update.
Love ya.
Post a Comment