2. Big Brother. And it's HOH tonight. Okay, I know, I'm sick. But so are the other 5 best friends that live in "the compound" with me. I use the word compound loosely...to describe our good ol' neighborhood.
3. PLAYGROUP! Gotta love seeing those four sweet babes together every week. Didn't get any shots of the other kiddos today. I do have a shoot scheduled with little Noah on Monday though so you'll be seeing his sweet face soon enough.




Gotta throw this one in too. Don't know why but it just fills my heart. Maybe something about the fact that I helped make those little feet. Grew them in my own body. Every once in a while don't you have to just stop and go wow?

I must be feeling a little sentimental today because we're welcoming Delaney Ann into the world! Brandy gave birth this morning at 6:12am. Can't wait to squeeze that little one...and then take her picture!
12 comments:
Great pictures. BTW, you are a mom, you are allowed to be sentimental for no reason at all!
I totally understand the sentiment about those precious little feet. Still so kissable. Still so little. Still so in need of mommy's love.
I still get sentimental about my "babies". (Of course they think that's real wierd!)
Okay, the mini pony tail is just too cute!
Happy Thursday to you gilrlie!
absolutely love those little feet and that RED shirt! love the sentimental one of her and caroline, yum.
You may have birthed those feet, but I birthed that beautiful bald head in the picture above them!
You're comments about "the compound" made me so sad when I realized it will be all over in 10 more months. . .
Love all these shots! Thanks for the Pigbear fix today. And Samantha, you know, it doesn't have to all be over in 10 months!
What adorable pictures -- and there's absolutely no need for a "reason" to be sentimental!! I think you should take a midwest photo-shoot tour...
I love the one of Sarah in her red shirt! I hope she took a good nap for you this afternoon. I love Thursdays too!
LOVED the picture of pigbear with the straw in her hand but then scroll down and that last picture tugs on my heart! sooo cute! and the little bows on the pants add to it! cherish these days!!
Love all the pictures. I can't imagine anyone with kids, not having fun with their little ones.
I will soon be able to hold and see my Nephews baby boy. Aaryon will be giving birth within the next few weeks...Horray!!!!
Love you..
10 months...that is all who is there for? Which of you is moving first???
I, too, love the feet. It is simply wonderous that we grew those feet inside of us, part of us, part of daddy. I still kiss my kids' feet, and they aren't always the cleanest!
Kiss Delaney's feet for me, please.
I love those pictures. She looks like such a little lady with that pony tail!! And those little feet, they just make you smile!
Post a Comment