Sunday, September 24, 2006

bye-bye empty space

As I mentioned in a previous post, Brent got several things checked off of his Daddy-Do list while we were down south. Cut matboard...check! Frame photos...check! Hang art on the previously empty and blah bedroom wall...check! You gotta love a man who knows his way around a frame shop.

And here's the result...






I love it, love it, love it. Recognize those pics?

And, lastly, let me say again because I know you loonies are about to go crazy on me...SHE WAS NOT SITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD! It's the Santa Fe Trail.

14 comments:

Terry said...

What a beautiful display for that wall. It looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

They truly do look fabulous--so glad I got to see them in person. And kudos to Brent on his fine mat craftsmanship!

Megan said...

I can't think of a better way to decorate than with art work!

Tina Parker said...

They are beautiful Erin, look how great they look hanging up there! I need to get my but into gear and get some new ones printed for my home!!!

Tina

Anonymous said...

lookin good, Brent!

Anonymous said...

Love them!

Tori said...

Erin, these are precious..and how sweet! I love these photos that youd did..She looks great in all her photos..I must say..she has a very vintage look to her.

Joyce said...

Guess while you girls were away...Brent missed his little Sarah and that gave him the push to hang the pictures. They are precious!

Love you..

Anonymous said...

Ok - I am SO totally jealous!! First he has lunch AND dinner covered for you when you arrive, then he gets pictures framed and hung?! Does he have an older brother???!!!

Anna said...

Okay, first of all, your bedroom looks beautiful! Secondly, your pics are AMAZING!!! And your hubby did it?!?! Those pics are perfect. wow.

J.J. said...

yup i love those! i think that may be what's in store for over our bed:) what size are they? 11x14?

Susie PSU said...

I love those pictures. So you put her in a road. No big deal, just admit it. At least it wasn't a BUSY road...was it??

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! You guys are a great team - including the little "model"!

liz said...

I love it, love it, love it, too! Good Job, Brent!