Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Momma Brandy (and Daddy Todd!)

Will it ever cease to amaze me when this...




becomes this...



Delaney is only 5 days old and already surrounded with SO much love. Just the way it should be.







Congratulations to the proud parents...and good luck at work tomorrow Todd!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting, I wasn't expecting to see these pictures yet! I love the first picture of Delaney, isn't she beautiful. I am so happy for Brandy and Todd.

Great job as always Erin. By the way which picture did you end up putting in the contest? Gina

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the black and white one where Brandy and Todd are both holding her. Brandy, please send us the link so we can see all of them!

J.J. said...

oh lovely!!!! what a lucky baby to have such STUNNING pics taken of her at only 5 days!

Susie PSU said...

OH....how INCREDIBLE!!! Wish I was there to hold that baby. And hug that momma. Thanks, Erin.

Dave said...

Gorgeous! What a perfect tummy that made a perfect baby!

Joyce said...

Deedee,
You really should have a book published, with all these beautiful photos of mommy-to-be and babies.
Thanks for sharing all.
Love you....

Roz said...

Oh Erin, the pics are of course FABULOUS! I love seeing how you handle the different subject matters (you're just in a little oasis of beautiful and willing models, huh?) and the "feel" that you capture in each pic. Keep it up girlie!

liz said...

Thank you, Erin, for getting me all verklempt first thing in the morning. I, too, am a huge fan of the mom & dad hands holding baby Delaney. I'm just so happy she's finally here!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so wonderful and you are so patient. Delaney found modeling to be very tiring work, because she slept all day yesterday. Thanks again for the great pics.
Brandy

Anna said...

Gorgeous shots Erin...have you posted these before? I love your maternity shot and of course all newborn shots!