Yesterday Amy and I had fun documenting her 21st week. We started backdrop pics at 16 weeks but I won't post the progress here...just trust me...she's come a long way!! She tied that little blue bow on to show she's got a BOY in there. I love that.



Then this morning I met Colleen and Noah. Met them as in "got togther" not as in "just met"...
Anyway, Noah is turning ONE YEAR OLD in two days. He's the first of the playgroup babes to meet the one year milestone so it's a little sad (and exciting!) for all of us. Could he BE any cuter?




I know I got a little carried away posting my favs. Forgive me?
Colleen, 11 minutes and 43 seconds left of uploading...then you'll have your pics!!


14 comments:
Wow, Amy looks gorgeous! I like the bow, nice touch. And what a cute little man you have there. Great pictures.
Erin,
LOVE how the pics of Noah turned out! They are such fun and really capture his inquisitive spirit! You have definately reached professional on these (though I am biased with the subject) and the ones of Amy and Liz are wonderful too! Amy and Liz, you are both looking so great and glowing mommies to be! Erin, so glad you were able to take Noah's photos this am and that Sarah was such an angel! Can't wait to see them all!
Colleen
Oh, Noah looks like my Paul when he was at that age. Beautiful curls, with that blonde, head of hair and the smile...to die for!
Keep that camera and lens around your neck...never know what is in front of you...
Love you...
Deed you are sooo talented and your talent only seems to grow with each post....Noah is a cuty little one year old. Sarah will be there before you know it
love them! miss amy you are truly stunning and i love the "n" block one of noah! happy early bday little guy:)
What an eye you have! Amy and Liz are looking so gorgeous in their pregnant states,and little Noah is such a little prince. You captured them all Erin, what talent. I can't wait until Thursday!
GREAT pictures erin! now can we just see at least ONE pic of the pigbear- i'm going thru withdrawal!
Love them, as usual. Amy, you look FANTASTIC!! Miss you.
I thought of Noah and Amy this morning and had to check for their pictures - and I was not disappointed! Amy looks beautiful and Noah very handsome, as always, and you captured their personalities so well in the pictures.
First chance I got on the computer and went looking for the new pictures and they are awesome. Amy and Noah are wonderful subjects...Can't wait to see Amy's belly in person! Gina
That top one is my favorite of the Amy collection - the blue just POPs and what a cute idea to give the gender hint :) We are so lucky to have you help us cherish these days - Love you!!
I love the Noah pix, too - I can't decide between the "N" block and the stream photos, they are ALL too precious :)
I just realized that I hadn't left a comment yet! I had such a good time doing my pictures and thank you so much for the wonderful job you did! It's been so great seeing all of your work in the past few days. Erin, you truly are a blessing in my life!
CONGRATULATIONS Amy! (I'm a little late checking the blog).
A little baby boy--how wonderful! You really look absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
P.Cobb
Post a Comment