Monday, September 04, 2006

night nights

Somebody was busy before bed last night. I wanted to get some shots of her all snuggled up in her jammies, slicked back hair and all. Believe me, it was a struggle. She was all over the place, flipping and turning, standing and sitting, faceplanting - the whole bit. I still managed to get a few out of her. She must have exhausted herself though because she slept for an entire 12 hours...HALLELUJAH!







These next two might need a little explaining. Sarah's latest fun game is called "Hand You an Invisible Something." Your job is to take the invisible something, ooh and aah over it, and then give it back. Haven't you heard of it? It's real fun. Check it out...








Night nights, Pigbear. You're such a good girl.



9 comments:

Terry said...

I love the invisible something swap! She is such a little smartie and an imagination in the making. Love the pics and you guys!

Anonymous said...

Erin,

I think she's looking more like you in every picture. What a little love.

marian, eric and stella

A.K. said...

such a sweet game! i love the one of her looking up at the invisible object!!!!

Dave said...

What a cute game and cute pictures...babies in jammies...aint nothin better!

Lori Grimes said...

I loved playing that game with my boys. I recall your mom playing a game kinda like that where she tells you she has a kitten in her hands....remember that one Ter?

Joyce said...

I know that game...I use it on Bill, to see if he has any cash-on-hand, so I can go thrifting!!!
Love you...

J.J. said...

gotta love that good sleepin baby:)

Anonymous said...

Man, Deed, you're wearin' me out! You go for days without pix, and then you spurt out so many I can't even keep up. I have to say I'm warming to your Heifer International idea (particularly since I'm an exemptee). I was looking at the website today. As for the PigBear herself, I can't even look at the pix without thinking how much fun she is having playing with you (she's probably even blogging in her mind: "Oh, my parents are just so precious. I can't understand what they're saying, but their gurgles are just too cute. I really like it when the softer blonde one plays on her keyboard....")

Susie PSU said...

I can't wait until you figure out that Sarah isn't playing a game with you - she is practicing giving you receipts as she gets older! You will look at the receipts, "oooh" and "aaaah" over them, and hand her more money. She has you fooled!