Wednesday, September 20, 2006

be home tomorrow.

Just an update on where the heck The Pigbear is. We board our flight early tomorrow morning and should back in our cozy home by early tomorrow afternoon. (note to self: call Amy with flight info. today!!)

We've had a great time hangin' with Grama and have tons of pics to share. Hopefully I'll update tomorrow afternoon. Until then, go harass Meghan about posting her freshly edited, beautiful pictures of baby Charlotte!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the pics. That pigbear has probably grown so much since the last pictures we have seen. Gee you get us all hooked and then leave us high and dry. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the pics. That pigbear has probably grown so much since the last pictures we have seen. Gee you get us all hooked and then leave us high and dry. Love ya.

Joyce said...

I'm sure your mom is having withdrawls, not having you and Sarah there.
I know you will be glad to be back home, with Brent.
Looking forward to seeing all the pictures.
Take Care and love to all.