Friday, September 01, 2006

start your weekend off right

What better way to kick off a three day weekend than with a Pigbear fix. Recently "Pigbear" has been shortened to "Pi'Bears". Don't ask way. And yes, I know that's not actually shorter. We're just weird like that. Don't you all act like you don't have freakish names for the loved ones that live in YOUR house.

So here you go. A few from yesterday.











And some from today. She sure was sweet in her first mini-pony. Vaguely reminiscent of the girl from Napoleon Dynamite. Isn't that a nice thing to say about your baby girl?






7 comments:

Dave said...

I love that little jean jacket..so sassy! I can just see Sarah starting her Macrame' keychain business now...

Lori Grimes said...

I love them all but the 6th one I really love, I can even see her little tooth.

Dave said...

Nice observation Aunt Lu, I just went back and looked at that wittle toofy!

Anonymous said...

I love the 6th one too, but I laughed because it looks like Pigbear is holding a real mouse! I'm sure you didn't put a real rodent in her hand.

Anonymous said...

From: Krista

I love the ponytail! And Leah is jealous . . .

Anonymous said...

Love them all - of course! I noticed the little toofy right away. CUTE! I really love the bright colors, green grass and white background.

Hugs and kisses from nana ><

Joyce said...

I can see, there's no need to pose your little girl. She is just a natural! Love the jean jacket!!!
Love You guys...