We're gonna go on hiatus from the Pigbear for the next few days because I'm swamped with shoots for others. Two maternities, one newborn, and a one-year old. You'll be seeing them!
Here's Liz. 25 weeks. Perfect belly. Beautiful soul. (can I get an Amen?)




Liz, if you haven't gotten the link yet, check your email!
12 comments:
That is one beautiful pregnant lady who is going to make a wonderful mama!
Pregnancy is a beautiful thing...and a good time to get spoiled!
Great photos!
Love you....
Those are some beautiful pics! Love the dress Liz. Glad to hear your keeping busy with shoots, Deed.
congrats liz! beautiful dress...and pics! nice work mrs cobb:) now for the big shoot today!!!!
lovely, just lovely.
You look "smashing, darling!"
Liz, did you find out if you're having a boy or a girl? or will you wait to be surprised?
Oh, I MISS you guys...getting all big with those babies, and I am not even there to witness it! We are lucky to have such a talented photographer, huh?
Keep those pictures comin'...
Liz & Erin -- Just beautiful! And Erin, it's wonderful that your passion brings so much joy to so many others!
Wow! To both of you!
Miss you all tons. :)
Erin, I think your business is up and running! The pictures are awesome (can't wait to see the rest of them)and Liz you look beautiful and have that mom to be glow :)
Gina
Thank you, Everyone! Thank you, Erin, for pretty pix and a fun morning, too :) Seriously, it's time for business cards.
For Parmy, yep, it's a surprise - I can't wait until December to meet who's in there!
I miss you, East Coast Girls - xoxo
XOXOX to all, Liz
Post a Comment