Tuesday, August 21, 2007

title-less

When you spend more time trying to think of a title than you would spend actually typing the darn blog you know it's time to move on. So. Moving on.

That Pi'bears and I had a busy day today. Met our friends Mandy and Amelia at Starbucks first thing. (as a side note, remember #4 in this post? That's Mandy. As of yesterday I was still referring to her as "my one friend, Mandy" but my sister has banned me from using that phrase anymore since it has been pointed out that I just might know more people in this place than I thought I did. And as a side note to my side note, Mandy has started a blog! Check it out. She's fun...you'll like her. Oh and LOOK...she linked to me! HA!)

Okay, so then we headed to the children's museum to meet a photog friend and her daughter for some playdate fun. Then we hit the fountain. And let me tell you, in 100+ degree weather the fountain is the way to go!









Home for a nap, up in time for a trip to the commissary and THEN...we got hooked up with another ultrasound!! Remember Mandy? (maybe I should just insert her name as my title) Her husband is a radiologist and so graciously volunteered to confirm the presence of family jewels on this baby BOY I'm carrying! So "baby Maybe" is no longer. He's officially a baby boy. =)

Fun stuff.

9 comments:

Amy said...

Glad you had a great day! And thanks for the link to Mandy's blog. Gotta keep tabs on these "new" friends. :-)

Debbie said...

I'm so excited for you that you are having a boy! We had a girl first and then a boy and it has been a blast experiencing the differences. So congratulations on your latest because I don't think I've said that. You're probably just wondering who I am because yes, I'm mostly a lurker. I seriously have better intentions than that, but I do what I can, you know? I love reading your blog. You have such an infectious writing style - I would imagine that you speak exactly as you write and it may sound weird, but that's a gift. I feel like I labor over my words. Anyway, I'll end with thanking you for inspiring me to start a POTD blog... you do such a great job with that. I haven't done it yet! but I will soon. I think it's such a great journaling tool. Take care and I'm sure you will be surrounded by lots of new friends before you know it. :)

Shana-Lynn said...

That fountain looks fun! Sarah is really getting big, she looks much taller in these pictures to me. Wow.

A.K. said...

so fun- a boy added to the cobb family is gonna be great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the -confirmed-baby boy you are carrying! Can't wait for his arrival in November!
Colleen W.

J.J. said...

ooh ooh! must find a fountain! ayay for baby boy cobb! and i have a friend whose husband is a radiologist...i need to work that angle!!!!

Jeanelle said...

Yeah! Congrats on a boy!

Susie PSU said...

You live near a commissary? I'm TOTALLY jealous. How long do you still get to go use it?

Anonymous said...

In pic number 4 Sarah has one of those looks that reminds me so much of you when you were little.

Congrats on the confirmation - it's so much easier to plan when you actually know for sure.