Sunday, August 19, 2007

playing with my Pi'bears

I had asked Brent to take some shots of my belly after church but quickly lost my motivation once we got home. Not to be deterred he pulled out the camera after Sarah's nap to capture us anyway. I love that he was able to really find US with the camera. Just hanging out, messing around, being silly, loving on each other, reading books. Just US.








21 comments:

Amy said...

Nice work, Mr Cobb! (and glad that you had an enjoyable Sunday afternoon!)

Dave said...

over load of cute.
Dave

Megan said...

Sarah is so adorable. Great pictures of Momma, Brent. It's about time she gets on here. Good to see you were having such fun with your little one.

~Kim said...

So sweet...just you and the PigBear!

How much longer do you have for Mr. Cobb Jr.???? Does he have a name yet???

Any updates on the house???

~Kim

mandy said...

I love these! I need you to give me some lessons. We very much enjoyed dinner tonight. We are so glad you guys are here and feel blessed to have met you. Looking forward to many more get-togethers.

Anonymous said...

OH! How much do you adore these! You look great and Sarah looks as sweet as ever!

The Sarah Bear said...

She looks so much like you.. how awesome! You guys are so sweet! Love the "life" pictures - so honest.

A.K. said...

i see the talent runs in the family! great job brent- makes it easier when you have to gorgeous subjects to work with doesnt it?!!!

liz said...

so sweet - good job, Brent. can you help dan learn? I have NO pix of "us"

Shana-Lynn said...

Hubby did a great job. And look at that belly?!

Ariana Rose said...

Oh these are so cute! I LOVE mommy/kid pictures so much!
You look really cute pregnant :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you will always cherish these, beautiful!

And could you have Brent have a chat with my husband, just to let him know it's OK to pick up the camera?! ;) What a lucky girl you are!

Mom2Drew said...

Ok, that settles it. I need to get my DH to do this with Andrew and I too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Shelley said...

Hooray for good husbands!! Looks like a great Sunday afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Erin,
It was so nice to see you both in the photos! Sarah has gotten so big and baby is growing too! (great photos Brent) Will e-mail you some pics soon!
Colleen W.

Susie PSU said...

What wonderful pictures. Your hair is growing out quicker than I had imagined! See - I HAVE to imagine when I see no pictures of YOU!! hee hee

Brandy said...

Great pictures Brent! It's great to see that belly.

Stephanie said...

Erin - these are SO cute! I love that last one of Sarah looking all excited with her hands in her mouth :) You're looking beautiful as ever with the growing tummy!!! And by the way - I looked at the house, simply gorgeous... and I would totally leave that FAB window nakey! Think of all the beautiful pics... *sigh*

And congrats on the church =)

J.J. said...

oh i love to see a pregnant belly! are you SURE you still have two months! that's a big belly!

erin said...

Two months? HA! I have THREE!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH.

Debbie said...

I am soooo jealous of these photos! I long for photos like this of me with my kids, but I don't have quite as willing (or determined) of a husband. Good job to your hubby and I think you look beautiful.