Saturday, August 11, 2007

baby Hayden, as promised

We're home!

Here are a few of my fave shots of Hayden from last weekend. Miss him so much already!











Amy, check your email for the link. If you want to see more...hound Amy for the rest! (book club girls, I'm talkin' to you!)

15 comments:

Shana-Lynn said...

He can't get any cuter! These are great Erin!

J.J. said...

LOVE that red with his blue eyes! gorgeous photos!

Megan said...

I love that last one. What a cutie!

Amy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, just beautiful! I'm off to check my e-mail right now. We miss you guys so much, too!

Susie said...

ack! He's so adorable! Wonderful as always, Erin!

Janice said...

Aaawww, what a cute little guy!!!

Jamie said...

You amaze me :)

Brandy said...

As always, great pics Erin!

Susie PSU said...

Wow, great work, Erin. I'm gonna go hound Amy on our portal for more pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little man! Great photos.

A.K. said...

the outfits are priceless!!!

glad to see you made it home safely! i know ya'll had fun!

Shelley said...

So Sweet! Really love 3 & 4.

Gina said...

Great to see you at work again Erin, photos are amazing and what a cute subject!

Anonymous said...

This has to be one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. What a doll. Great pics, Erin. . .as always:)

{The Tresslers} said...

Hi, my name is Heather and I'm a lurker! There...I admitted it!
Anyway, I found your site through Amy and am just in love with your photography style!! I really enjoy viewing your work and especially Hayden and your little beauty! Thank you for sharing with all of us out here in blog land!