Thursday, October 12, 2006

tomorrow we'll get back to the Pigbear

...but a girl only turns one once, right? So Caroline's the star again. And besides, when Papa John comments on your blog asking for more pics, you don't turn him down. After all, he's the morning delivery Starbucks guy.

So here we go...















I love, love, love that she's signing "light" in this shot...she must have found her way into my brain!

And now, as I've been tagged by Tina, here are 5 weird facts about me that I'm sure you all are dying to find out and use against me later! (btw, if you're looking to add to your photog blog roll...check out Tina's stuff...she's awesome, and her little guy is SO cute!)

1. All doors must be closed when I sleep...that includes dresser drawers, closet doors, and the like. I think it has something to do with my need for closure.

2. I CANT STAND CHALK. Yes, I am a former teacher and I can't stand chalk. Can't stand to look at it, touch it, or even think about touching it. Chalk never existed in my classroom. Poor kids.

3. I once wrote for the sports department of our hometown newspaper, The Anniston Star. That's probably not so much weird, as just shocking. High school football and basketball...that was my beat. And I was only 16. That was just months before I became "the cookie girl" around town...baking and delivering to local businesses. Completely against health department code, I'm sure. But still fun.

4. I can pop my right hip in and out of joint. It's a great party trick.

5. Okay, I'm all out of weirdness. Sorry. Trust me, there's no need to offer anything up. That's enough personal information to float out into the internet for one day!

I'm tagging Susie, Megan, and Aunt Lori. Susie...I know your just a bank of weirdness, so this should be fun!

11 comments:

Megan said...

I will work on my weirdness. Great pictures as usual. I can't believe how big Caroline looks. She is just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Caroline you look like such a big girl, mommy must be proud. Glad the photo shoot went so well. Great Pictures! Gina

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear about Lori's weirdnesses, but she probably won't play. She never does the email ones - I even try to bait her (like now).

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beyond words. As for wierdness, HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FORGET THAT YOU ARE A WART DOCTOR/WATER WITCH????????????

J.J. said...

love them!!! i can't believe you had time for wardrobe changes!!!
and i think i want to know more about the warts and water witch?

Anonymous said...

Love getting all this wierd info!

The pictures of Caroline are - of course - fabulous! She is so cute!

Susie PSU said...

A bank of weirdness, huh? Geez, the pressure, the pressure... I'll see what I can do. Although my immediate answers are usually a bit odd in themselves.

Great shoot of Caroline. She's a real cutie, even though she still looks like her dad in a dress. ;-)
I miss you guys so much!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful outdoor pictures of Caroline! Great job to her parents for making her so cute and to the photographer for capturing it! I also like the pic of Caroline pushing Leah at playgroup today, Erin. Nice work catching those babies on the go!

Joyce said...

Love the photos!
Now for sharing all your secrets within....quite daring of you!!!

Love You....

liz said...

Look at that stylin' chick! I love, love, love, the "light" photo, too. She's a cutie!

Tori said...

Too Precious...I love the colors.:)