Tuesday, October 10, 2006

teasers

I was supposed to do Caroline's official one year pictures today but would you believe we had SNOW! I mean stick-on-the-ground-and-make-the-sky-all-grey-and-yucky SNOW. So much for a photo shoot. In typical Colorado fashion though it's nice and bright and sunny now, just 5 hours later. Craziness. We did manage to get a few inside shots though so here are a few teasers for now.









14 comments:

Anna said...

sooooo good! #3 looks like an ad in baby gap or pottery barn. You're getting so stinkin' good! You better have a plan for all the business that's gonna find you!

liz said...

I LOVE THEM ALL!! poo-poo on the weather, but these are GREAT!!

Megan said...

Great photos. I can't believe she is already a year old. Love them.

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Or maybe I should tell you they aren't what I was hoping for so that I can get you to do a whole lot more?

J.J. said...

gotta love me some caroline pictures. can't believe you are a year little one! these shots are gorgeous, miss erin! and i swear i checked your weather today to see if you were as cold as we were...and there was NO SNOW in the forecast! crazy colorado!

Dave said...

talk about teasers! those are precious!

Anonymous said...

Papa here - thanks for the great pictures of our grandaughter, keep them coming

Joyce said...

This little-one, sure was ready when it came to the "Photo Shoot"...she is so very cute!
Love you all...

Anonymous said...

Looking good Caroline! Can't wait to see the next photo shoot. Gina

Anonymous said...

So very cute. I love the color photos--Caroline's eyes, hair, and complexion are perfect...and look at those teeth!!
Happy 1st!

Anonymous said...

P.S. It is still 80 degrees and sunny in P.C.Beach (hopefully by Friday we'll cool down).

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. What a cutie! Erin, you are so awesome.
Brandy

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I think the outfit is what makes them--that dress must have come from someone really great :-) Can't wait to see the next set!

Tina Parker said...

Ugggggh, SNOW....Think it's coming this way too- I wanna cry!

These are beautiful- LOVE every one of them!!

Also TAG- You're it... I have tagged you, check my blog to see what you need to do ;)


Tina