1. Sarah's birthday is one week from tomorrow and we are SO EXCITED. Can't believe we're getting a one-year old. There's still time to shop from her registry so check out her Heifer International site now! If you want to find out more about this...read the original post here.
2. And on a related note, I've been wanting to mention this on here for a while now but never find the right chance...a dear friend came out of the woodwork recently to start commenting on Sarah's blog and was even the first to purchase a flock of ducks in honor of Sarah's big day...Jennifer has known me since I was a wee little one myself and, as my Aunt Lori's best friend, used to parade my sister and I around town like their own personal mascots. Some of my favorite life memories right there. Thank you Jennifer.
3. A big ol' 9 foot collapsible tunnel arrived in the mail last week and I thought that Pigbear would never get out of it. I was beginning to wonder how I was going to strap her in her carseat with a 9 foot tunnel surrounding her. It's been fun. Thanks Aunt Lu. I promise pictures will be forthcoming.
4. It's pretty much a done-deal that we're moving to Huntsville in June of '07 and I've recently discovered that I already have some built-in friends there...real friends and online friends. So exciting! I think I'm most excited about hanging out with Colleen and her new little one, due in May.
5. Liz's shower is on Sunday and we're taking more belly shots on Saturday. Then Amy's shower is in 3 weeks. I just love those bookclub girls.
6. Thanks to (the other) Colleen (who-whom?- I can't link because she doesn't have a blog), I was persuaded to make the Pigbear's Halloween costume. She's supposed to be a dog...I'll let you all decide if that's what she really looks like. Pictures will be available soon, I promise. We've just got to get her friend Caroline the Cat over here for a photoshoot. Hope they don't claw each other's eyes out!
I guess that's all for now. Just wanted to reassure everyone that things here are great and nothing catastrophic has happened even though I haven't blogged all week. I'll get my camera out this weekend, I promise!!
Thanks for checking on us!
okay, I couldn't resist...here's one from this morning...
8 comments:
Yay! I made your blog!! I'm so excited. ;) I can't wait for you guys to move here, and I can't wait to see you all in two weeks (from Sunday! I can't believe it's that close!) I'm so excited about meeting the pigbear and seeing you and Brent again.
Thanks Deed, for giving props to Jennifer. You and Meghan are so much a part of our past or as I like to call it "The Big 80's"
I'm selfishly relieved that there hasn't been a new post in a while b/c I've been at TAP all week and haven't checked in.
I can't wait for our 31-week photo shoot tomorrow - I feel HUGE!
I also can't wait to see the Pig-Doggie & Clark-kitty in their costumes :)
Glad to hear all the news. Can't wait to see the little pigbear in just over ten days! I well remember how you and Meghan LOVED to spend time with Aunt Lu and Jennifer -- and I trusted them with my girls, knowing that the worst they would do was fill you with sugar!!
You are just the sweetest thing!! Those were some of my fondest life memories too!! Remember all the hand-me-down clothes??? Good times indeed...I'm just so glad that you and Meghan have blogs so I can keep up with you and watch your own beautiful little babies grow up - if not in person then via the internet!
Ca't wait to see the halloween photos. I am sure they will be too cute!
2007? No, don't leave so soon!
Brandy
Well, I'm glad to know that you will be excited to see me too once you move! Daphne
Post a Comment