Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Teething.

It's just no fun. Especially when your mommy puts you through a photo shoot anyway! Seriously people, I need a new subject so put my baby girl out of her misery and call me for some pics.

I think she's getting her other top tooth...poor little thing.













10 comments:

Megan said...

She is still too cute. Teething or not!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone needs a puppy or a kitty!! That would add a whole new layer of cuteness to those pics.

J.J. said...

the top ones are the WORST! love her hat!!!

Anonymous said...

That hat is just too cute!! Take care guys - we love you

Anonymous said...

That hat is just too cute!! Take care guys - we love you

Anonymous said...

That hat is just too cute!! Love you guys, take care

Anonymous said...

The Lapp hat is a winner; very "grunch". Of course, we haven't seen the kid wear anything that she didn't turn into instant cute! Kudos for the new blog banner pix!

Dave said...

These pics are awesome...love the colors and that is what I call a cool hat!!

Joyce said...

I love the floppy hat...suits her well! Sarah will love looking at all the pictures you have taken and greatly appreciate them, as she grows. I know, I sure do!

Love You...

liz said...

Baby in the street picture!
Baby in the street picture!
Just kidding, I know it's the driveway/sidewalk - I just had to tease :)