thanks for checkin' in on me! it's nice to know i was missed in the blog world! i don't think i have ever had such a crazy week before in my life! i didn't even have time to check in on others blogs much less my own! but now i'm all caught up on the pigbear and my life feels complete! :)
Love these pictures!! Ones like these are going to be the memories that make you smile fondly in a few years. My sister has several of Holly and Matthew like this -- they don't stay babies for long! Enjoy your baby girl everyday! :)
These kind of 'findings' just make a mommies heart want to burst don't they? My oldest use to hear me get in the shower in the mornings and get up and curl up with his blankie outside the bathroom door and go back to sleep. I'd find him there looking so sweet. Now he's a 16 year old turd. Enjoy it while you can!!
I have a picture of Mikey at about 6-8 months asleep in the hallway outside of the bathroom. I took a shower, and that was as far as he got. It is one of my favorites...
13 comments:
thanks for checkin' in on me! it's nice to know i was missed in the blog world! i don't think i have ever had such a crazy week before in my life! i didn't even have time to check in on others blogs much less my own! but now i'm all caught up on the pigbear and my life feels complete! :)
Love these pictures!! Ones like these are going to be the memories that make you smile fondly in a few years. My sister has several of Holly and Matthew like this -- they don't stay babies for long! Enjoy your baby girl everyday! :)
She is her Aunt MayMay's niece! As you know, your sister could fall asleep ANYWHERE!
Too cute. Love those. She is so sweet.
So sweet! I miss the Pigbear!
does it ever.
This picture is one of the best... no need to pose for this one! She is a natural, even when sleeping. Such a cutie!!!!
Love you all...
Glad to get my Blog fix now that we're back from our weekend away. . . I LOVE Caroline's 1 year shots and Sarah looks so sweet there sleeping!
These are soooo adorable! She is too cute...
These kind of 'findings' just make a mommies heart want to burst don't they? My oldest use to hear me get in the shower in the mornings and get up and curl up with his blankie outside the bathroom door and go back to sleep. I'd find him there looking so sweet. Now he's a 16 year old turd. Enjoy it while you can!!
I love to see pictures like that.
It looks like she scheuled her own nap!
I have a picture of Mikey at about 6-8 months asleep in the hallway outside of the bathroom. I took a shower, and that was as far as he got. It is one of my favorites...
Enjoy that little girl!
I guess the attempt on a breakout was just too tiring. Deciding how to tunnel through the carpet will be next. :))
Love you all!
AW
Post a Comment