Monday, October 30, 2006

backtracking

A series of images from Saturday morning, 7:17...exactly one year from the moment my heart spilled over...











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I get to be the first response! Just had to catch up on my PigBear status since I've been out of town for four days. I thought about you guys when I turned on CNN in the hotel and saw the blizzard in Colorado. Thought of you again while sitting in the airport listening to the boarding announcemenet for a flight to "Huntsville, Alabama"!! Looks like PP had super colossal birthday party; certainly no more than she deserved. I'm lovin' all the pix, and I agree that May May came thru big time with the threads. Props, yo!

Megan said...

Precious.

J.J. said...

i have the same images...from exactly 6:37...amazing when you compare, isn't it!

Lori Grimes said...

What a Big Girl she is and oh so cute. I wish I could just get on the floor and play with her all day.
Please give her a big kiss for me and a few rounds of Creepy Bug.

Joyce said...

Soooooo, sweet!! Love the one with the puckered-up lips. I want Meghan to make me a special outfit...Ha!
Just keep those pictures coming.
Love you...

Anonymous said...

Okay Erin you really need to stop, everyone at work thinks something is wrong with me because I am in tears again, yesterday and today. What a precious little love bug. Isn't it amazing how much she has changed in a year. Gina ;)

Dave said...

perfectly worded....Happy spillin'...Love you