Yesterday at Caroline's party Brent grabbed the camera and snapped some of "his" girls. I LOVE THESE PICS! I was so thrilled with these that I yelped when they showed up on my screen. Then I searched through my Hello box hoping someone was online for me to send them to (thanks Aunt Lori for coming through in my moment of need!).
I can't decide whether to post color or bw so you're getting them both!!



Off to order some...
18 comments:
I can see why you yelped! I love them -- not often we get to see mama pigbear in the pictures!
Your hair looks so cute! Daphne
nice to see pictures of you with the pigbear. They turned out great, looks like Brent has talent for photography also.
Great pictures. I love seeing some of mom and her little one.
love love love them...good job brent!
Great photos -- again, when are you (both of you, I guess!) doing a traveling photo shoot...?? The midwest is beautiful in the fall, you know!!
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! Great job Brent and thanks, we never get to see pictures of Deed and Sarah together.
Beautiful! its nice to see the photographer in the picture every once in a while!
Lovely pictures. . . so nice to see you in some!
I love the b/w pictures. It's nice seeing mom and Sarah together!
Love you...
GORGEOUSNESS!!!!
I vote for the color. I wish you could come to Penn State to take some pictures of my kids with all of the leaves! Yellow, orange, red, maroon, and green. It is really beautiful here. You should blow up one of those great pictures, mat it and frame it. Brent - those are GREAT pictures. better than your wife's....LOL
By the way, you look INCREDIBLE in those pictures. You are one hot momma!!
Great pictures Brent! You and Sarah are looking so much alike in these pictures. You can see where she gets her personality. Gina
Love them Erin!!! Ganna get them printed big? I would! Wish I had some like this of Sean and I- but I just don't like "me" in front of the camera- yuck LOL!
-Tina
I agree with Gina,
You and Sarah are looking a lot alike! We love seeing family photos.
Those are so good! Her expression in the last one is super sweet! ok, you've inspired me to try some of my own...we'll see...
Wow, you have really rubbed off on Brent (no crass comments, Susie!). Those are great pics!
Post a Comment