Daddy blogging here. Mommy decided to venture out into the mall madness this morning, so I gladly offered to stay home with the PigBear. Sarah wanted everyone to know that she is primed for the shopping season as well--purple cast and all. Hopefully, the cast will come off Monday! Hope you enjoy the rest of your Thanksgiving holiday.
11 comments:
Brent, I love this video. Sarah has advanced SO MUCH since we saw her last!
Hope she got me something good!
Brent, you made my day. Seeing Sarah in pictures is one thing but being able to see her walk or should I say shop and talk is a whole different thing...Thanks
"Thanks for the Memories".....as Bob Hope would say. It is always good to see that a dad,( like you) takes the time to be with our kids.
Happy Thanks, to you and the family..
i will take that shopper with me anytime:) she looks like a HUGE help!
I love how she waves at the shoppers. So social!
Too cute! Can't wait to see the PigBear tonight!
We appreciate your blogging skills,Brent. Moving PegBear is even better than still PegBear, tho it breaks my heart to see her hobbling along on her cast. Can't believe you missed the opportunity to put a tiny parrot on her shoulder...
Nice work on the video, Dad!
Grandadddy
Great job, Brent! I hope Pegbear got some good bargains :)
Oh, I could watch her WALK!! Ok, Erin, you need to put more videos on here. It was lovely to see her moving with the cast...just think how light her leg will feel without it!
This is the cutest video ever! Love her "hi" :)
Post a Comment